14 joulu You-Get kasvattaa Suomen tiimiään!
You-Get etsii Helsingin toimipisteeseen innokasta ja osaavaa Business Process Developeria.
You-Get is the pure play Business Process Management Consultancy firm that offers a complete solution for every step in the complete value chain of her customers. We help our clients on their path towards process excellence, whether it being by advising on process methodology, improvements, change management or full process automation.
We at You-Get value our employees. We support diversity, we invest in our people, and we want to create a working spirit where everyone feels like part of the team. You’d be interested to know that we employ people from 17 nationalities. And once you join you don’t want to leave (our employee turnover is less than 5%)!
We are looking for a new colleague to join our growing team in Helsinki:
BUSINESS PROCESS DEVELOPER
Function: As Business Process Developer you will work as a consultants on our client projects. You are responsible for the construction of a process solution according to the established analysis and requirements. You will execute these activities with colleagues including fellow developers, process analysts, a project manager and our customer. You will also be able to participate in our internal product development.
- You work in a team to develop new functionalities;
- You can describe end-to-end processes, automate human workflow and data flow of documents, identify interfaces in the system and develop business process integration solutions;
- You will work with business intelligence analysts to determine monitoring points in the process in order to support the tracking of performance and business data.
Higher education or similar knowledge
Knowledge of- and experience with process diagrams, standards and the following tooling:
- Visio or process modeling/ diagram tooling;
- BPMN, BPEL, XPDL;
- Ability to specify structure in conceptual data flows and structures;
- Information modelling
- Knowledge and skills to prepare technical specifications as hand-off to IT;
- Understanding process performance measurement and data collection;
- Familiar with process engineering and systems development;
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of system development
- Good communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English required.
Are you the next You-Getter?
Applications to: Marja Jussila van Leeuwen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358406706362
Ohessa myös ladattava version työkuvauksesta.Business-Process-Developer-enV2.pdf (248 downloads)